This is a reminder that Puzzle Trooper will be closing its game server operations.
To facilitate refund application (if applicable), please take a screen capture of your game ID page before November 22, 07:00 UTC by following the instructions below.
[Service Closure Schedule]
• November 16, 07:00 UTC – Refund application period starts.
• November 22, 07:00 UTC – Game will no longer be accessible.
• January 16, 2017, 07:00 UTC – Refund application period closes.
• February 16, 2017 07:00 UTC – Customer support for Puzzle Trooper will be discontinued.
As the Service will be closed, you may be eligible for a refund if you have unused Diamonds from Puzzle Trooper purchased between the dates of May 15, 2016 to September 15, 2016. Any Diamonds purchased outside of these dates will not be eligible for refunds.
Conditions for refund
- Only unused Diamonds from Puzzle Trooper purchased between the dates of May 15, 2016 to September 15, 2016. Any Diamonds purchased outside of these dates will not be eligible for refunds.
- You will need to have an active, valid PayPal account to be eligible for a refund. If you do not have a PayPal account, go to PayPal [http://www.paypal.com] and sign up with an active, valid email address. You will need to confirm your email address with PayPal to receive your refund. All refunds will be issued less applicable PayPal fees. Owing to the cost of PayPal fees, only refund amounts above US$1.00 (US one dollar) will be eligible for refunds.
- The period to apply for a refund commences on November 16, 2017 at 00.00 UTC and ends on January 16, 2017 at 00:00 UTC. We will not accept any applications for refund after the refund application period expires.
- You are not entitled to a refund of unused Diamonds granted free of charge by gumi.
- You will need your
- Puzzle Trooper Player ID (Find it under “Menu”, “Social”, “Add Friend”)
- Puzzle Trooper Nickname (Find it next to your Rank on the top center of the screen)
- An active, valid email address to apply for a refund.
Please note down your Player ID before November 22, 2016 at 07:00 UTC as the game will no longer be accessible after that time.
- Refunds may not be supported where gumi detects fraud or abuse of the refund process.
To request a refund, submit a request on our support page: https://www.gumisupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new with the following information from the start of the Refund application period until the end of the refund period.
Your contact email:
Puzzle Trooper Player ID: Find it under “Menu”, “Social”, “Add Friend”
Your Puzzle Trooper Nickname: Find it next to your Rank on the top center of the screen
Your PayPal account email:
Our game support team will verify the refund request and contact you within 30 days.
If you have further questions about your account, refunds or the closure of our Services, please visit our support center at [https://www.gumisupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new]. We thank you for rallying up the troops and campaigning with us through the years.
The Puzzle Trooper team