Thank you very much for supporting Puzzle Trooper and for adventuring with us. Puzzle Trooper is one of the first games developed and published by our team at gumi Inc. and it has a fond place in our memory.
Puzzle Trooper has been online for the last 3 years and unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. Hence, after millions of battles, our game server operations will end on November 15, 2016 (07:00 UTC).
The sale of Puzzle Trooper in-game currency, or Diamonds, will cease on September 15, 2016 (07:00 UTC). However, you may continue to use the Diamonds that you may have earned or already purchased (before September 15, 2016 (07:00 UTC)) for in-app purchases of in-game items until the game server operations end on November 15, 2016 (07:00 UTC).
Our closure schedule is as follows:
[Service Closure Schedule]
- September 15, 2016 07:00 UTC – Sale of Puzzle Trooper in-game currency, or Diamonds, will cease. Players may continue to use the Diamonds earned or purchased for the purchase of in-game items.
- September 15, 07:00 UTC – Puzzle Trooper app will be removed from the iTunes App Store, Google Play Store, and Amazon store.
- November 15, 07:00 UTC – Puzzle Trooper servers will be shut down.
- November 16, 07:00 UTC – Refund application period starts.
- January 16, 2017, 07:00 UTC – Refund application period closes.
- February 16, 2017 07:00 UTC – Customer support for Puzzle Trooper will be discontinued.
Please refer to our announcements on our support page (http://bit.do/puzzletrooper) and/or Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/PuzzleTrooper/) for details on refund eligibility and the refund application process closer to the refund application start date on November 15 (07:00 UTC).
We thank you for rallying up the troops and campaigning with us through the years. We are very humbled by your participation in Puzzle Trooper, and we hope you can continue to be the hero in our new games. In the meantime, soldier on, Cap’n!
The Puzzle Trooper team