For Android devices, there are different ways on how you can take a screenshot depending on your device or the OEM.
Nexus or Vanilla/Stock Android
- Simultaneously press Power Button + Volume Key Down at the same time then hold it for 2 seconds. You will hear a sound and an animation that your screen has been capture properly.
- Almost all of the Android devices will support this way of capturing a screenshot since this is the default standard for the said OS. You can try this method in your device.
- Please be reminded that Android 2.3 and below does not natively support screenshot so you will need to find another way or third party application to do this.
Almost All Devices
- Power + Home Button
Galaxy S3 to S5 and Note 1 to 2 (Includes the Mini Series)
- Make sure that motion sensor is enabled
- Have the side of your hand vertically aligned and touching the device's screen then swipe from left to right.
- You will hear a sound and an animation to confirm that you have successfully made a screenshot.
- Take out and use the stylus.
- Point the stylus to Homescreen
- Select menu screenshot
- Refer to the Stock Android procedure.
- You can also use the screenshot feature in the QMemo feature of the G2 and G3 Series
- Still refer to the Stock Android Procedure.
- You can also do the Home + Power Button if your HTC device supports a home button.
- Stock Android procedure for screenshot is working.
- Hold the Power Button until "Take Screenshot" text pop out.
- You can also try this if you are using a different model of Sony devices. It this does not work then refer to the default procedure.