If you find that your Arena Orbs are not being refreshed, this is due to one or more of the following reasons:
• Disconnection during an arena match before it ends.
• Force-closing the app during an arena match before it ends.
• Crash during an arena match before it ends.
You will be able to refresh the Arena Orbs and restore it to a normal state by following one of the three (3) conditions;
1. Level up your account.
2. Wait it out, though it may take some time before being restored back in its normal state.
3. Restart your game as it may help to Refresh the Arena Orbs.
As a last resort, you can use your gems to refresh your Arena Orbs. However, this is only optional.
To avoid crashes or accidental force closes, please make sure that you have a stable and reliable internet connection and that your phone is not running too many apps before doing your arena matches, we best advise that you always close all other unnecessary app running in the background of your device. If there are server connection issues, then please refrain from doing arena matches.
By the way, can always check the current updates for Brave Frontier by following our Official Facebook Page.